Ibiza, Balearic Islands
In Ibiza expect for nature, culture and much diversity as much at daytime as during the night. The impressive beaches of Ibiza compete in beauty with its inland landscape. Discover this destination, declared by World Heritage by UNESCO and said to catch a special magic.
Main towns of the island of Ibiza:
The principal destinations of the Ibiza Island
- Ibiza City
- San Antonio de Portmany
- Playa d'en Bossa
- Santa Eularia des Riu
- San JosĂ©
- San Miguel
- Cala Llonga
- Es Cana
- San Carlos
- Sant Josep
With 40 kilometers of sand from one extreme to the other, Ibiza is an ideal site to find crystal water that invites a permanent bath, tranquil landscapes with rural air, amiable temperatures and generous sunshine that is bright year-round.
This enclave of the Balearic Islands has 210 kilometers of picturesque coast. Choose between tiny coves, extensive fine-sand beaches, or lovely sand dunes. However, Ibeza is much more than sunshine and beaches. Venture inland to uncover more of what this spectacular island has to offer.
Place of many past civilizations, Ibiza has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO thanks to its rich culture which includes the Fenicia archaeological site of Sa Caleta, the necropolis of Puig of Molins, and the Eivissa historical downtown, Dalt Vila.
El Ses Salines d'Eivissa i Formentera Natural Park is situated between the two Pitiusas islands: southern Ibeza and northern Formentera. This park includes a sea channel that separates the territory, occupying a territory of approximately 2,838.44 hectors of terrestrial land and more than 13,000 hectors of water. Here is found which may be the largest concentration of Posidonia oceanica on earth.
Ses Salines d'Eivissa i Formentera represents a paradigm of the Mediterraneanâ€™s rich biodiversity. Another unique aspect of this park is providing a base for birds during their migrations. This park has become a park of global interest because of both its terrestrial and marine life.
Reserves Naturals d'Es VedrĂ i Es Vedranell i els Illots de Ponent (Parc de Cala d'Hort), Ibiza. The fascinating islets in southwestern Ibiza have intrigued human beings from the beginning of time.
On this island you can also find a unique environment with prime diversity. The vitality is reflected in its varied culture and night life, the nights in Ibiza are known around the world. Not only because of the local fashion and disco techs but also the many activities that arise after the sun sets: street markets, terrace bars, cultural activities in the fresh air, musical actsâ€¦ Thousands of young people arrive every year to enjoy the latest music and dance late into the night.
In the late 1960â€™s Ibiza became famous by the hippie movement that presented a countercultural paradise. From this movement has remained the party aspect and "Ad Lib" fashion, which continues to be a main source of the islandâ€™s income.
Options for night life have also been multiplied, with many restaurants and establishments extensively stretching the night. Ibiza offers a paradise of discoteques, night clubs, afterhours and dance music.
Hotel and Apartamentos in the principal destinations of the Ibiza Island
- Ibiza City - All hotels and apartments of Ibiza City - in a list | on a map >>>
- San Antonio de Portmany - All hotels and apartments of San Antonio de Portmany - in a list | on a map >>>
- Playa d'en Bossa - All hotels and apartments of Playa d'en Bossa - in a list | on a map >>>
- Talamanca - All hotels and apartments of Talamanca - in a list | on a map >>>
- Portinatx - All hotels and apartments of Portinatx - in a list | on a map >>>
- San JosĂ© - All hotels and apartments of San Jose - in a list | on a map >>>
- San Miguel - All hotels and apartments of San Miguel - in a list | on a map >>>
- Cala Llonga - All hotels and apartments of Cala Llonga - in a list | on a map >>>
- Es Cana - All hotels and apartments of Es Cana - in a list | on a map >>>
- San Carlos - All hotels and apartments of San Carlos - in a list | on a map >>>
- Sant Josep de sa Talaia - All hotels and apartments of Sant Josep - in a list | on a map >>>